"Home Grown Success Tastes Sweeter"
Tuesday, July 17th 2001, 6:30PM
Fisher Funds Management, presents the 'Home Grown Tastes Sweeter' Roadshow - an opportunity to meet the management behind three of New Zealand's most successful companies; Waste Management, Baycorp and Sky City.
The roadshow will be held in the Sky City Conference Centre, Auckland starting at 4pm and will have addresses from guest speakers
- Carmel Fisher, Managing Director, Fisher Funds Management Ltd,
- Ruud Kleinpaste (Maggie's Garden Show)
- Keith McLaughlin, Managing Director, Baycorp Holdings Ltd
- Kim Ellis, Managing Director, Waste Management NZ Limited
- Evan Davies, Managing Director, Sky City Limited
The day will conclude with light refreshments and an opportunity to mix and mingle from 6.30 pm - 7.30pm
Please RSVP to Vicki McKay: email@example.com before Friday 13th July 2001.
|« Adviserlink - Introduction to Financial Planning||Adviserlink Fundamentals & Processes »|
Commenting is closed
|Printable version||Email to a friend|