Test your knowledge of the financial services industry (or just fill in time at your desk) with the Good Returns crossword.
Thursday, December 27th 2001, 2:12PM
4. See 7 across
7 across, 12 down & 4 across A super thing for my retirement
8. Something is rotten in the state of Fonterra
11. Get loony chap at start, now he's a wreck
12. Mega city or mega disaster?
16. See 10 down
18. (6,4) I charm hag... really, it's in the stars
19. They just wanted to say 'thanks a million'
1. A website - keep away from electricity, no way - it depends on it's amps
3. Leader of the school, we'd love to get a BTing
5. Sounds like a chopper, acts like a shopper - do we know what it is yet?
6. Stored for retirement - it's a website
9. Stun ogre with rod - it's where this crossword is
10.down & 16 across (6,5) A former financial planning firm with biblical connections
12. See 7 across
13. A good way to invest
15. I part company to form fund source
17. They help to clear the throat, and tax effective to boot
|« Succession planning: Selling to managers||King builds an empire »|
Commenting is closed
|Printable version||Email to a friend|