A BIG thank you
Find out who won the Palm m100.
Monday, July 9th 2001, 1:28PM
Thanks to the hundreds of readers who replied to our recent online survey.
The response to the survey was fantastic and the information gathered will be used to help make Good Returns - already New Zealand's leading online money management magazine - even better for you.
As part of the survey we ran a prize draw for a cool Palm m100 personal organiser.
The winner of this nifty little machine is Fred Dodds of Tower Financial Advisory Services in Auckland. Well done Fred!
The survey reinforced to us that Good Returns is highly regarded and that you are a loyal bunch of readers, with 43% of respondents visiting the site daily to catch up with the latest news.
Here's a sample of what people are saying about Good Returns:
- "The best one-stop for NZ news re Financial Services Industry."
- "(Good Returns is) the Industry Leader for facts"
- "The articles are always up-to-date and leading the industry issues. I find the reporting style concise and informative without any bias."
- "Good quality and useful information."
- "Keeps me in touch with what's happening. I have your site as my opening home page so when I log in each day, it's the first thing I see. Starts the day off in the right fashion."
- "Short, sharp, pertinent, well-written. You cut to the important stuff. Enjoy ability to interact."
- "Always something fresh, contains stuff often not seen in daily papers. Readable, to the point info."
- "Because you are the first (and sometimes the only) providers of important news."
Again thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey.
|« News Round Up||Sovereign takes regulation bull by the horns »|
Commenting is closed
|Printable version||Email to a friend|